Last Updated on 04/03/2023 by Miki Yoshida
Do you need to get a UPS Customer Service Number urgently? Would you like to know how to talk to a live person at UPS? We are here to help you! Here’s a summary of UPS Customer Service Numbers for your reference.
- For UPS Customer Service: Call 1-800-742-5877, from Sunday to Saturday between 6 am and 1 am (EST)
- For UPS International Shipping: Call 1-800-782-7892, 24 hours 7 days a week
- For UPS Technical Support: Call 1-877-289-6418, Weekdays between 7:30 am and 9 pm (EST) & Weekends between 9 am and 8 pm (EST)
- For Hearing Impaired: Call 1-800-833-0056
- For Freight Support: Call 800-333-7400 (Less Than Truckload), 888-682-1652 (Truckload), 800-443-6379 (Air Freight), and 800-350-8440 (Ocean Freight)
As a customer, you would expect that UPS Customer Service representatives could resolve all the problems related to the UPS services like tracking, post boxes, vacation hold, UPS My Choice, change of address etc. Actually, you can easily contact them by using the different contact methods mentioned in this post. What you will need to know are different UPS Customer Service Contact Numbers by methods for specific requests and services, tracking information or any other type of help. You’ll find out how to talk to a live person at UPS next.
- 1 UPS Customer Service Numbers To Talk To A Live Person
- 2 UPS Freight Customer Service Numbers
- 3 UPS Virtual Assistant
- 4 UPS Customer Service by Email
- 5 UPS International Customer Service
- 6 UPS Customer Service for Claims
- 7 UPS Customer Service Locations
- 8 UPS Customer Service for Mail Fraud
- 9 In Conclusion
UPS Customer Service Numbers To Talk To A Live Person
If you need a fast reply for some issues, complaints or services, you can contact a UPS phone number at 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®). Then a UPS customer service representative will solve your query. You can simply go to the UPS official website and click the customer service number as shown in the image below.
Alternatively, follow these steps to get to a UPS customer service representative fast:
- Dial 1-800-742-5877.
- When the system starts asking you questions, you will need to mention what your query is about such as “tracking a parcel” and “shipping information.”
- Once done, you can say “customer service” or press “0” in order to talk to a live person.
- You should now be transferred to a UPS customer service representative.
UPS Freight Customer Service Numbers
If you have a query regarding UPS Freight services, you can contact to following numbers:
- Less Than Truckload: 800-333-7400 (more than 150lbs)
- Truckload: 888-682-4652 (more than 12,000lbs)
- Air Freight: 800-443-6379 (more than 150lbs)
- Ocean Freight: 1-800-350-8440
Whether you have a question about shipping services etc or need urgent support in case of emergency, you can call the UPS Customer Service number any time as it provides 24/7 customer service so that they can help you through every step.
UPS Virtual Assistant
If you ship with UPS, there’s now a virtual assistant to help you with all your shipping needs. The UPS virtual assistant is an artificial intelligence-powered chatbot that can answer all your questions about UPS shipping. You can access the UPS virtual assistant 24/7 by clicking the “contact us” page here. If you still need help, then you’ll be transferred to live chat or be connected to a customer service representative on the phone. Although UPS does provide a live chat service, it is not 24/7. The UPS live chat is available during regular business hours only, so keep this in mind.
UPS Customer Service by Email
If you have a question or query for which you don’t need quick responses or maybe you are not unable to call, then instead of using the phone number, you can also email them your query in detail. Simply go to UPS’s official site and find the Contact UPS option, and then you will be able to contact UPS Customer Service by email.
Upon clicking on the email button, you will get a window like this given below in the picture.
You’ll need to log in to the UPS account or you can log in using your Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple or Twitter account.
After logging in, you’ll need to fill in some more details about your telephone number, country name, and tracking number before mentioning your query or question in the comment box. After filling in all the required fields, click the send button, and then you will get a confirmation message that your response is received. You should get a reply within 24 hours by UPS email. This method is very useful when you are not able to talk on the phone urgently.
UPS International Customer Service
If you want to contact UPS outside the USA, follow the below-mentioned procedure to find the full detailed contact for the country you are in. First, the simplest way is to go to the UPS official site and click “Call 1-800-782-7892” for international shipping. You can refer to the image given below.
Next, we’ll show you another way to contact UPS customer service outside of the USA by going to the UPS Global Homepage as in the image shown below. You can find the link at the bottom left of the UPS US website or simply click here.
Select the region where you want to know the UPS customer service contacts, this will show you a list of contacts in that particular region.
Select the desired option from the country and you will get the full detail of the country’s UPS customer service contacts.
Note: You can also go to the UPS homepage all over the country and see the county site in a different language.
Now you will have all the UPS customer service detailed information, so you can contact them in case of any query or emergency.
UPS Customer Service for Claims
You can call on the following number for making a general claim 1-800-742-5877. The customer service hours for making a general complaint using the phone are between 6 am and 1 am (EST) from Sunday to Saturday. You can also file a complaint online to use the customer service online form from the official site. You can simply click here for the complaint form. When you will open the link, you will see some fields, fill them out and submit your complaint by clicking the submit button. The field with the bold title is the required field to fill for submitting your form.
UPS Customer Service Locations
If you have any local claims or general delivery problems which can be solved by the local UPS office, then you can visit your nearest UPS location and tell them about your problem. If you don’t know where the local UPS office is, you can locate it at the UPS Location. You can use the tool to find the nearest UPS office by following these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “Location” from the main menu.
- A new page will be open as shown in the below image.
- Write your location in the field provided or select the option “Use my current location”. See all the options and select the option with UPS Customer Center from the “Location type” drop-down menu.
- You can also refine more according to your preferences (optional).
- Click the search button and all the results will be displayed. Select your suitable location from it and note down all the details of the office.
The image above shows UPS Customer Centers near Atlanta, the city of USA.
You can easily find all the details like address, working hours, days, contact number and the distance of your local UPS offices with the help of this tool. Visit your local UPS office to talk to the customer service team, then they should be able to solve your problem.
UPS Customer Service for Mail Fraud
If you doubt that you may have received a fake email from someone pretending to be UPS, then you must immediately contact UPS. Alternatively, you can forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then delete it from your email account. They will look into this.
UPS also looks into any shipping charge irregularities you encounter. If it’s true, then they take appropriate action, including the removal of incorrectly assigned charges. Next, how you should contact them in these cases is discussed below:
- If you recognize charges on your UPS invoice that do not match to shipments you authorized, or if the charges match and are authorized but look suspicious, then you should immediately contact them by emailing them at email@example.com. Then, they will look into the matter and remove the unnecessary charges. This is when you will need a UPS Customer Service email to report fraud cases.
- If the uncertain charges are related to an Air or Ground Shipping Document, or if you do not use these documents, then you can demand UPS restrict the use of these documents with your account. You can request this restriction by contacting your account manager or you can also e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So in any of the above cases, you can file an online mail fraud complaint.
Here we have discussed some methods to contact relevant UPS Customer Services. These include any online problems like tracking-related queries and shipping rates as well as any offline problems like the change of address and late delivery. UPS has a growing number of customers and they got so many requests and queries daily. That’s why it provides full support to its customers related to any department or any service. In this way, their customers are never left unsatisfied. Before contacting the UPS Customer Centre, make sure you have identified your problem in detail. In this way, before contacting customer service, you know which department your complaint belongs to. Moreover, you will save time from communicating in the wrong department. Otherwise, it will create unnecessary confusion for you as well for them. So this is it, try UPS Customer Service Numbers as they provide one of the best services.
Hope you will like this article. If you have any queries related to the post or anything worth sharing, please leave a comment below. You may also want to read our article regarding UPS Service Code.