1. Tell the seller that the item will be marked on the document when it ships and that you are handling the rates yourself, not UPS (United Parcel Service Inc). After submitting all written documents, the seller will receive a tracking number from UPS (United Parcel Service). You must provide this tracking number as soon as possible.
2. When you receive this tracking number (Free UPS) 1-800-742-5877, please call UPS (United Parcel Service). Tell them that you are responsible for settling Canadian rates associated with your tracking number and that you never want UPS (United Parcel Service Inc) to do this for you. They will insist that it is faster but full.
3. After the package arrives at the UPS (United Parcel Service) warehouse in Winnipeg, UPS (United Parcel Service) will contact you to inform you that the package has arrived. Confirm that the shipping documents have been completed. You will have to go there instead of packing (yet) to pick up the paperwork.
4. UPS (United Parcel Service Company) will deliver actual customs papers and basic instructions to Canadian Customs and Immigration. It was located in Wellington (Wellington) from 130-1821.
5. After locating the Canadian Customs and Immigration Office, walk-in and declare that you want to clear the current package through the United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) warehouse. Remind them that this is for your own “personal use”. They will ask for your receipt. Canadian Customs employees are very strict with what they consider to be sales orders. Therefore, make sure that your sales list contains all the correct information. That is the company’s letterhead and the store’s address.
6. If all goes well, they will take you to the cashier, where you will pay the customs duties (you still have to pay the customs duties, but that is much less than the tax collected by UPS). After all, fees are paid, they will stamp the original document that UPS has given you.
7. Go back to the UPS (United Parcel Service Company) building, give them your papers and take the package home.