United States Postal Services(USPS) is known for its seamless and inconvenience free services to its customers in the United States and across the world as well. There are the numbers of features, which this postal department provides to its customers to keep their satisfaction level always on high.
One of many USPS unique services is the holding the mail or parcel on the request of customers till the customer request back for the delivery. So, if next time if you become unable to receive your mail or parcel from USPS at the very last moment, then don’t panic rather just make the mail holding request online to the USPS at its official website.
With this service, customers can easily reschedule their mail/parcel delivery at their dates, which may be anytime within the period of next 3 to 30 days from the actual date of delivery. This significant and convenient service is provided by USPS at no extra cost and customers can easily avail it online at the website portal of USPS.
Furthermore, if at some point of time customers wishes to cancel the mail holding request for its mail or parcel and want it to deliver anytime soon then customers can even cancel or edit this mail holding period request.
Here in this article, we are basically going to discuss the cancellation of mail holding request by the customers to receive the delivery of mail/parcel at the earliest date possible.
USPS is fully dedicated to its customers and keep the convenience of its customers in its utmost priority. The portal of USPS is committed to its customers to provide them with fully satisfactory services any day of the year.
Here are the core goals and vision of USPS towards its customers.
- Providing customers with high-quality seamless services.
- Leaving no complaint but the greater customer experience behind.
- Providing the engaged workforce department to serve the customers in the best way possible.
USPS Online Holding Mail Request
The mail holding request or feature of USPS is one of the highly appreciated and useful features, which lower the stress of millions of USPS customers concerning receiving the delivery of mails and parcels.
With this mail holding services, customers can request local USPS office to keep the safe custody of their mails or parcel with USPS and schedule the next delivery date in accordance with the convenience of customers.
This service brings an utmost peace of mind to the USPS customers as they can conveniently take the delivery of their parcel/mails with this service.
Editing or Cancelling the Existing Mail Holding Request
Well, if you have changed up your mind after making mail holding request to the USPS for a certain period, but now you want to edit or cancel your such request and receive your mail earlier, then yes, fortunately, you can do that.
USPS provides the instantly accessible service to its customers with which they can cancel their existing mail holding request and receive it on the earlier possible window.
How to Change USPS Mail Holding Request Online?
You just have to follow some simple steps in order to change your USPS mail holding request at the online portal of USPS. Here is our step by step guide to assist you in this whole process.
- Visit the official website of USPS.
- Log in with your USPS account to check the status of your mail or parcel with USPS
- At the home page, you will see the option of “Edit or Cancelling Existing Mail Request”
- Now you will be required to provide some basic information regarding your earlier request of holding the mail with USPS.
- Provide all the required information correctly and then there you will see the option of modifying the mail holding request as per your requirement.
How to Cancel USPS Mail Holding Request with USPS?
If you are able to receive your mail or parcel delivery at its original delivery window, then you always have the option to cancel the mail holding request with USPS
Here are some simple steps by which you can cancel your earlier made mail holding request anytime.
- Go to the official website of USPS and then login with your account there.
- Once you log in your account then in the right top side you will see the option of cancelling or editing the mail holding request.
- Click on the option and now you will be asked for some details concerning your parcel which you entered before while making mail holding request.
- You have to provide those details and then you will be authorised to make any changes to your mail or parcel.
- You can now simply cancel your mail holding request and get the early delivery of your parcel.
- USPS will send you the confirmation of your mail holding cancellation request along with the new delivery date of your mail/parcel.
Changing the Mail Holding Request without Confirmation Number
Well, as we know that USPS mail confirmation number is must in order to make any changes in the delivery of USPS.
If you have lost the confirmation number and still want to make the changes in the mail holding request, then you have to visit your local USPS office. You will be asked for the identity verification and then you will be able to make the desired changes.
Other Services Providers with Mail Holding Request
Well, Yes there are some other players such as FedEx, UPS which also provide a similar mail holding request of USPS. Customers can avail the somewhat the same services from those players, however, USPS holds the ultimate dominance and credibility in the market with its mail holding request due to its decent customer services.
We hope that this article would help you in making the most of USPS mail services and make the desired changes into it such as the cancellation or editing the changes. If you face any issue in this course then kindly feel free to approach us.